Slipping

Slipping01

Slipping02

Slipping03

Slipping04

Slipping05

Slipping06

Slipping07

11 comments

Blogger Mel  said...

I only wear socks when its damn cold and then sometimes my socks end up off I don't know how!
I know someone who put a sock on their cat to keep it from eating its fur but I guess that's another story. The main point is I love your strips!

3/20/2005 07:30:00 PM  
Blogger the train  said...

i was just having a discussion about sleepwear and blankets today at work. i was saying how i'm not into the layered coverage, i'm into zonal coverage. much like your strip today, sometimes i want the blanket on my body and off my feet. they should make blankets fitted to parts of the body, so that i could just sleep with blankets on my arms if i wanted.

i would NEVER wear socks to bed unless i fell asleep in them. sometimes that happens. usually, when i wake up, they're somewhere near my head.

3/21/2005 04:40:00 PM  
Blogger zoe  said...

I've just moved to a house consisting entirely of hardwood floors and my dog keeps asking me what she's done wrong. She occasionally takes a header going downstairs. I, too, have considered glue and padding. Maybe just some suction cups. Let me know if you come up with any brilliant ideas. Our Prophet dog doesn't have much of a rug option.

4/13/2005 07:07:00 PM  
Blogger Justin Cooley  said...

Amie, I can't sleep.

5/03/2005 12:58:00 AM  
Blogger leah jane  said...

Hi Amie. May you remember a voice from the past. My fingers are trembling under my first blog. Please be gentle. I came across your blog, and countless other B and N retirees, and had to say hello. More importantly I had to say how thoroughly impressed I am with your strip. I love the illustrations and the down to earth commentary of your daily mind games.

7/10/2005 04:41:00 PM  
Blogger ArcticFox  said...

I really love your blog style... Fantastic work!!

Do more please!!

It reminds me of a book by Ellen Forney called Monkey Food...

Go read it!! it's great!! I guarantee you'll love it!! If not, I'll personally give you your money back!!

FoX

9/07/2005 11:27:00 PM  
Blogger Jeff N,  said...

Yesterday was changing the bed sheets and socks, socks, singles pairs all under the sheet at the bottom where Karen's feet got 'too hot' during the night. It is a wonder she has any 'pairs' of socks left in her sock drawer.

I notice to your feet hanging out the end of the bed. Does not happen here. Why? I am 6'3" and when we replaced our mattress and interspring, we had it special made to 80" rather than the regulation 76". Now my feet do not hang out or over the edge of the mattress any more. If I want to air my feet now, I have to pull the sheet out at the foot of the bed.....Jeff and Karen

9/11/2005 06:32:00 AM  
Blogger Daniel Lotspeich  said...

I love your posts. The stories are so funny and the graphics are wonderful. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see more!

9/18/2005 02:47:00 PM  
Blogger stacie  said...

More please!!!

10/08/2005 04:36:00 PM  
Blogger Yasamin  said...

wonder if the floor is the only place that cools his temp down....

im the same way. :p

10/19/2006 08:40:00 PM  
Blogger geest  said...

Fantastic!
Please keep it up

10/21/2006 02:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment  |  Back to amienence grise.