Smoking

Smoking01

Smoking02

Smoking03

Smoking04

Smoking05

Smoking06

Smoking07

2 comments

Blogger Mel  said...

I am really enjoying reading your cartoons! I'm glad I quit smoking or I too would have smell marks exhuding from me! Also my favorite of your cartoons is the one about the girl who did her laundry, I liked how she picked up trash and how you noticed (I like when people do unexpected things). Keep up the good work!

2/18/2005 06:50:00 PM  
Blogger d.  said...

Well now, when I saw Frida, one of the thoughts that struck me was that it appeared that Salma Hayek was not a smoker because her character seemed uncomfortable and affected whenever she picked up a cigarette.

Great Work, your public demands "More" "More".

2/18/2005 08:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment  |  Back to amienence grise.