The shower is now cleaner

But unfortunately my eyes are watery and it feels like my nose hairs have been burned out of my head. I even opened all the doors and windows and that toxic shower cleanser has still permeated every pore of my body and the house. Maybe this is a lesson not to let the shower go as long before cleaning it. I have to say though, being as blind as a bat without my glasses on, I didn't even realize the thing was as dirty as it was until I reached into the shower to put in a fresh bar of soap. This is a boring little bit of minutiae, but for some reason, I felt I had to get it off my chest and that's what "blogging" is for, right? Do you want to hear about the scab on my hand?

1 comments

Blogger stacie  said...

I like cleaning with a product called Clorox Clean-Up. Rieschelle turned me on to it. It singes nose hairs.

I saw the man with the creepy petrified ponytail downtown.

Have to run. The "My Boo" video is on.

1/17/2005 04:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment  |  Back to amienence grise.