One minute your bored

...the next minute you have three things to do. A friend of ours hosts a sweet little blog called design*sponge and she emailed us to ask a technical question. Before I knew it, I was designing her a choice of banners that she hopes to exchange with the people over at treehugger. Evan is designing a few himself, which caused a happy little tension over dinner as we poked each other and speculated which design would be the best. I'm also in the middle of reading another friend's manuscript and commenting on it — no easy task. I hope to get it to her before the week is out. Then late this afternoon we heard a knock at the door. It was Matthew, a friend of Miss Pudas, who asked if I could do a flyer for him and "could I have it ready by tomorrow?!" So thats the jist of it. Justin always asks, "What do you do all day?" Well, usually I do nothing, but today I'm BOOKED. So, no chatting tonight, even though I haven't actually expended the energy to chat with anyone in a while. I need to work on that.

1 comments

Blogger design*sponge  said...

i found you! ah, excitement of my day...

thanks for all your hard work and help. i hear you won the banner design contest... ;)

thanks again, have a great tuesday.

d*s

1/18/2005 12:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment  |  Back to amienence grise.